Digital Marketing Manager
TO Live has a full-time opportunity in its Marketing Department in the role of Digital Marketing Manager. We are looking for a talented digital marketer to join our marketing and communications team. TO Live is one of Canada’s largest multi-art organizations, we are the team behind three iconic venues: Meridian Hall, St. Lawrence Centre and Meridian Arts Centre. On a day-to-day basis you will get to be behind the scenes of iconic performances in the making, meet the artists and creators shaping the city’s art scene and play a pivotal role in the pandemic recovery of the performance arts sector.
The ideal candidate will work across a wide range of digital marketing initiatives including campaign management, SEM and PPC, SEO, email, social media, and website management.
In this role, you will be involved in the day-to-day management of wide range of campaigns and will have responsibility for revenue and budgeting related to TO Live’s performing arts content and shows, Education and Engagement offerings and development initiatives.
- Develops digital marketing strategies by identifying key audiences and their current and future needs.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, Google My Business, database marketing, email, social media, reviews and display advertising campaigns.
- Builds emails, audience segmentation and deploys e-blasts.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Allocates budgets, measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Assist in troubleshooting campaign delivery and pacing issues.
- Provide recommendations on tactics, audiences, placements and pacing for digital marketing campaigns.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to provide input on campaign pages and user experience optimization
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Identifies, sources and negotiates influencer partnerships.
- Ability to collaborate both with technical and non-technical stakeholders, forge relationships across the organization and key partners to create campaigns that support strategic initiatives, events, and partner activations.
- Responsible for managing and submitting purchase orders related to marketing expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, advertising or experience in a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven 4 – 6 years working experience in digital marketing, either in client or agency side.
- Experience buying media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, , etc.)
- Proven experience managing social media channels in a professional capacity.
- Experience working with content management systems such as Wordpress or Contentful, considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of email platforms (Mailchimp, Constant Contact) and marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo) required.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS an asset.
- Strong multitasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities, and managing your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities.
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Flexibility in hours and schedules and includes work on nights and weekends as required.
- Lack of natural light in workplace.
- Travel between TO Live venues as required.
- Adhere to the TO Live Health & Safety policies and protocols including Covid vaccine and guidelines.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Wellness Package inclusive of vacation, personal and sick days.
- Company paid Health & Dental and insurance from first day of employment.
- Participation in Pension plan from first day of employment.
- Access to Arts Workers Reciprocal Program
- Cover letter
- Website or portfolio with writing samples
TO Live is one of Canada’s largest multi-arts organizations, operating three iconic venues: Meridian Hall, the St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts and Meridian Arts Centre. In addition, TO Live presents a full range of performing arts, theatrical and concert events at these venues in both downtown and uptown Toronto. With these two hubs of creativity and content creation, TO Live has a unique place and perspective to activate creative spaces by inspiring local and international artists, connect audiences and to be the nexus for new ideas, elevate artistic potential, and be the catalyst for creative expression that is reflective of Toronto’s diversity.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply through our TO Live careers website at: https://tolive.bamboohr.com/jobs/
No phone calls or emails please. TO Live thanks all applicants in advance. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Together with the Toronto Public Service’s (TPS) initiatives, which TO Lives follows and adheres too, TO Live encourages applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized persons/persons of colour, persons with disabilities, women, LGBTQ2S persons, and others who may contribute to fostering innovative ideas and solutions.
We ask that you complete the questions provided as part of the online application to assist us in ensuring our recruitment process and programs are equitable and accessible. Your responses are voluntary and the information that you provide is strictly confidential.
We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Date Posted: November 24, 2021
Application Deadline: December 08, 2021
Start Date: As soon as possible